- Definitions. fleet-up.com ("fleet-up", "we", "this site", "this website", "us") refers to the application, content and services provided through the fleet-up.com domain plus all those affiliated with it's development and production. You ("you", "the user") refers to yourself. Your account ("the account", "accounts) refers to the sections of this site accessed via registering and logging in.
- Acceptance. By registering to use this site you are considered in absolute agreement with these conditions and any future amendments without exception. If you do not accept any part of these conditions you must cease use of this website. This site reserves the right to without warning make changes to these terms and conditions.
- Ownership of your account and any associated data remains with this site and not you.
- You agree that your account shall be used exclusively by you and not by any third party.
- Your account access can be revoked at any time and without warning or reason.
- If you forget your login details and did not provide a valid email address for password reset then you will lose access to your account.
Content & Copyright.
- The fleet-up website, name and content is copyright. [More copyright info]
- You agree to only add content to this site for which you own the copyright.
- Content can be removed or modified by us without your consent.
- You agree that by adding content to this site you automatically give fleet-up the copyrights to display it to other users.
Warranty & Guarantee.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The liability of this website and all those affiliated with it's development, ownership and production is limited to zero. By using this site in any way you agree to accepting any and all damages arising for whatever reason. There are absolutely no exceptions to this. [Full disclaimer].
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Posting of illegal material or material deemed to be unreasonably offensive will be reported to the relevant authorities and, if necessary, legal action brought against you. Attempts to hack or damage this site or circumvent security will be reported to your local government and/or law enforcement agency along with any further information they may request including, but not limited to, your IP address, email, usernames and password.
Help support Fleet-Up